Shriya Saran to be honored at Toronto

Google Adsense Code Here/Ad

Shriya Saran to be honored at Toronto

Friday, September 4, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

International Film Festival is to take place in Toronto next month. On behalf of the Indian Cinema Shriya will be the special organizer.
She would be given red carpet reception. Speaking about this Shriya said,” The Hollywood film Cooking With Stella in which I have acted is being screened in this film festival.
They have invited me because of this. I am really elated about this. I will be participating for three days in this festival. I have also asked the costume designer to design clothes for this occasion.I have decided to wear dresses which would depict Indian culture. Especially I want to be dressed in a saree for this occasion.”



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Shriya Saran to be honored at Toronto

Post a Comment

Follow Addicted-Online

Advertisement

Recent Posts

Subscription