But I don a different kind of role where I narrate why the girls are cheated. Apart from this I am currently acting in Telugu film Srimathi Kalyanam and Kutty Pisasu. In the both the films I am doinghomely roles. There is no truth in the news that I am avoiding films like Dhanam. Why should I avoid such roles? I am ready to act in such roles. But I am not getting such stories.”
But I don a different kind of role where I narrate why the girls are cheated. Apart from this I am currently acting in Telugu film Srimathi Kalyanam and Kutty Pisasu. In the both the films I am doinghomely roles. There is no truth in the news that I am avoiding films like Dhanam. Why should I avoid such roles? I am ready to act in such roles. But I am not getting such stories.”
0 Responses to Sangeetha Says yes To Glamour